Below, we provide you with more detailed information on this subject, explaining what cookies are, what they are used for and how you can configure or disable them if you wish. In addition, we indicate what type of cookies are used and for what purpose on this website owned by UNIQODERS TECHNOLOGIES, S.L.
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-non-necessary||Uniqoders.com||It is used to remember the user’s consent in cookies categorized as “not necessary”.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||Uniqoders.com||It is used to remember the user’s consent in cookies categorized as “not necessary”.|
|Uniqoders.com||This cookie installed by Google Analytics records a unique identification that is used to generate statistical data about how the visitor uses the website.||2 years||HTTP|
|_gid||Uniqoders.com||This cookie records a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data about how the visitor uses the website.||1 day||HTTP|
|_hjAbsoluteSessionlnProgress||Uniqoders.com||This cookie is used to count how many times a website has been visited by different visitors. This is achieved by assigning a random ID to the visitor, to avoid double registration of the visitor.||1 day||HTTP|
|_hjlncludedInPageviewSample||Uniqoders.com||Determines if the user’s navigation should be recorded in a certain statistical place.||1 day||HTML|
|_hjid||Uniqoders.com||Sets an identifier for the session. This allows the website to obtain data on visitor behavior for statistical purposes.||1 year||HTML|
|__cfduid||Uniqoders.com||This cookie is used to identify trusted web traffic. It does not correspond to any user ID in the web application, nor does it store any personally identifiable data.|
1. General information about cookies:
A “cookie” is a small file or device that is stored on your device and allows us to recognize you. The set of “cookies” helps us improve the quality of our Website, allowing us to personalize each user’s navigation to a certain extent.
Different types of cookies can be distinguished:
Types of cookies according to the entity that manages them:
- Own cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies. In the event that cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself, but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they cannot be managed as own cookies.
Types of cookies according to the period of time they remain activated:
- Session cookies: Session cookies are necessary for the correct use of the website, uninterrupted browsing, remembering language or country options. They are used to identify the same temporary session of a user or browsing session, thus measuring, for example, the frequency.
- Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookie in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for an indefinite period by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from one minute to several years.
Types of cookies according to their purpose:
- Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for the dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service. , the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies (or analytical cookies): These are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the Website to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the Websites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as edited content or how often ads are shown.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
3. How can I configure cookies on the website?
You can allow or block cookies, as well as delete your browsing data (including cookies) from the browser you use. Check the options and instructions offered by your browser for this. Please note that if you accept third-party cookies, you must remove them from your browser options.
Below, you have available the links with the information to manage the cookies of the most used browsers:
- CHROME: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- INTERNET EXPLORER: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- FIREFOX: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitate-y-deshabilitate-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias?redirectlocale=es&redirectslug=habilitate-y-deshabilitate-cookies-que-los-sitios- Web
- MICROSOFT EDGE: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/4027947/microsoft-edge-delete-cookies
- SAFARI: https://support.apple.com/es-es/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- OPERA: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies
- Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on:
If you wish to reject the analytical cookies of Google Analytics in all browsers, so that your information is not sent to Google Analytics, you can download an add-on that performs this function from this link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/ gaoptout.
There are third-party tools, available online, that allow users to detect cookies on each website they visit and manage their deactivation, such as GHOSTERY. https://www.ghostery.com/
Web browsers are the tools responsible for storing cookies and the place from which users can exercise their right to disable or delete them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget the user’s decision not to accept them.
4. Exercise of rights:
Last updated Cookies Policy: 09-11-2020